This week we’ve added a range of new channels to the TweetMeme channels area! The subject areas range from Ugg (the Australian boot brand) through to Xfactor – because we know you just can’t get enough of it - to the Royal Engagement news sorrounding Prince William and Kate Middleton.
We really hope you like the channels and feel free to share them with your colleagues, friends and family!
- Royal Wedding – The Royal Engagement and Royal Wedding coverage of Prince William and Catherine (Kate) Middleton.
- Recipes – Recipies from around the world – think Thanksgiving if you’re in the States….
- Lyrics – Lyrics from songs shared on twitter.
- Hair & Makeup – Anything & everything about hair & makeup – for both women and men.
- How to – Anyone sharing a how to tip or hint.
- Yoga - Everything you could ever want to know about Yoga.
- Ugg – The brand, the boots and the Aussie company.
- Pregnancy – Everyone seems to be getting pregnant at the moment so you’ll find all those shared pregnancy tips in one place.
- Diwali – It’s coming up to the festival of light, so why not see what people are sharing in preperation for the event.
- Black Friday – With all the up & coming deals, offers being shared on Twitter. Keeping you ahead of the shopping crowds.
- Election – So many elections around the world, be that on TV or at a political level, you’ll find all the details here.
- XFactor - We know how addicted to XFactor some people are so here’s your difinitive guide to top content relating to XFactor.
So there you have it, this week’s top new channels. If you’ve got ideas for a channel or want a custom channel build for your brand or organization please do get in touch with us by leaving a comment or contacting our sales team directly.